KIDS are TOPS, and our staff, are VERY excited to announce the Grand re-opening
of KIDS are TOPS Sports Center!
KIDS ARE TOPS Sports Center will be re-opening on Monday, June 1, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
Per the most recent Covid guidelines, *PLEASE NOTE* there are a few changes from our previous communication you received.
KIDS Are TOPS, and our staff, have been diligently working to adhere to the Covid guidelines and prepare our facility for classes and KIDS! All of this work, is so worth it, to once again see our KIDS safely flip, dance, swim, tumble, jump, cheer, balance on the beam, swing bars, climb, and most of all............
We would like to share with you the following guidelines:
- Per new Covid guidelines coaches will be permitted to use hands on spotting, when necessary, for your child's immediate safety.
- Drop-off and Pick-up will be at front doors. The doors are marked Enter and Exit. Please use the appropriately marked doors.
- In effort to maintain social distancing we ask that only 1 adult accompany athlete into class. Siblings are allowed.
- Designated areas are marked for physical distancing. Please adhere to the marked areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the building.
- All play areas have been removed.
- Communal drinking fountains will be closed and covered. If necessary, please have your child bring their own bottled water and marked clearly with their name.
- Seating is very limited, bleachers and benches have designated areas to sit. Please sit only in the designated areas
- There will be touchless temperature checks for all staff members daily. Any staff member with a temperature over 99.9 will be sent home.
- Please check your child's and your temperature before coming to TOPS. If it is over 99.9, or if you or your child does not feel well, please remain at home.
- Staff in all venues will be required to wear face coverings (except swim). These will be face shields or masks.
- Parents and children are not required to wear face masks, however, feel free to do so if you would like to use them.
- KIDS Are TOPS will be following strict CDC guidelines by sanitizing the common areas and gyms.
- Per Ohio Responsible Restart common areas will be cleaned every 2 hours. Door handles, counter tops, etc., will be cleaned frequently.
- Mats in the gyms will be sanitized between classes.
- We will be doing a full deep clean at the end of every day to go the extra step.
- Please have children use the restroom before coming to class and be dressed in work out attire.
- Gymnastics, Cheer and Tumble Bunny venues will have circuits set up that will assist in maintaining physical distancing.
Once again, KIDS Are TOPS and our staff, are prepared and ready to see our parents and KIDS. We look forward to seeing everyone on June 1st!!!
KIDS Are TOPS Sports Center STAFF!!!!